3.08.2011

Recipe Challenge, take 3 and 4

I am a little behind on blogging about the new recipes I have tried. So, I will post two new ones that everyone loved!
First, who doesn't love the Cheddar Bay Bicsuits at Red Lobster? That's right no one. They are irresistable!!
So, when I came across a recipe on Tasty Kitchen I knew I had to try them. Even though it wasn't a meal, I thought they would be a perfect addition to soup, or anything quite honestly.

After I ate one fresh out of the oven, my first thought was "Homies, these are amazing!!!"

They are easy peasy, so go make them tonight!! I am already craving them again!

Here is the link...Cheddar Bay Biscuits



Then, this weekend, for my sister's housewarming party I made another Pioneer Woman creation called Sundried Tomato Pasta. I didn't take any close ups of the finished product, but here is a shot of the food table. It was a big hit. You make the dressing out of sundried tomatoes, garlic and olive oil pureed, then add your fresh ingredients and you're done!


(It's in the clear acrylic bowl)

Here is the link...Sundried Tomato Pasta

Enjoy!

No comments: