1.18.2011

nice things



Monday night I snacked on this...


(I was introduced to this magic food in Kentucky. You will not find it at Publix or HEB, Walmart is the way to go. It is the most irresistable popcorn you will ever eat. Promise. Report back if you try it)

while watching this...

image

(I know, I know, I can't help myself. I know for sure I could not watch it live. I fast forward through 50% of it. I loooooooove Emily)

If any of you watch this show and do not read Natalie's commentary about the show you are seriously missing out!!!! I get excited for the season to start just so I can read her breakdowns of each episode.
So hysterical!
Read here

I was also reading this....
Photobucket

Matched by Ally Condie
Recommended by Lauren. I usually always love the books she recommends and I couldn't wait to start reading this. Only a few chapters in, and I know I'll love it!

I also listened to this..
( I know, I guess I'm a multitasker)
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

#4  Heavy in you Arms by Florence and the Machines
#5  My Love by Sia (from the proposal scene)
#9  Lets get Lost by Beck and Bat for Lashes
are my favorites, but they're all growing on me



Okay, those are some of my favorite things lately...
what are yours?






No comments: