11.15.2010

hi



Here's to a random Monday.

1. This weekend I had the pleasure of seeing a dear friend whom I hadn't seen in over three years. It sucks that life gets busy. We worked together in Tallahassee and were next door neighbors. Those were fun times! Thanks Lexi for a fun Saturday! We will need to do this again soon. Real soon.

2. We leave Kentucky in a matter of days. For real. I can't believe it. Time has flown by. I'm not sure if it has hit any of you yet, but it's already the middle of November. AAH! Gabe's last show with Kentucky Opera is Madame Butterfly by Puccini. I'm going Wednesday night. His last performance is Sunday. Then we're done! Next stop, home. Then, Pensacola in January.

3. Gabe has had audition after audition lately with more coming up in New York. If you all could send some positive vibes and prayers our way it would be greatly appreciated. I know he is so talented and I truly believe he is possible of accomplishing so much. I hope other people will see that too.

4. Jennifer Grey should win Dancing with the Stars. I told you this would be random. I don't even really like the show that much, but she must win. Also, I would be okay with having her physique when I grow up.  We also did a happy dance when Marty was voted off Survivor on Wednesday

5. I'm excited to see my family soon. Sister- when will I see you?

6. Friends- thanks for reading.






1 comment:

Mrs. Blimes said...

We were happy dancing right along with you after Survivor!I was soooo over Marty! Though id LOVE to see Nay voted off sooner than later! LOL