9.02.2010

Creek

I feel behind on blogging. I know I've been blogging almost everyday again, but I was way busy in August and there is still so much I wanted to show you. We had so much fun with our families while visiting. After Dan and Lauren's wedding we took off with Mom and Linda for a quick trip to Gatlinburg.

                                               I inhale a little deeper there. You'll see why.


You see?



Your turn. Take a real deep breath.


One more.



I was standing on a rock in the middle of the creek and decided it was too amazing for just a still photo. I imagined even on the most stressful day this clip easing my mind and reminding me of the beauty that surrounds us. How grateul I am to my Creator.






P.S. I'm doing a few more days of backtracking. Zip lines and the the Biltmore coming up soon :)

Here is a preview...
Gabe and my Mom racing
We even went upside down! Gaaaahhhh!

1 comment:

Linda and Cathy said...

You simply amaze me. I love you, Mom. Glad you had fun, we did too.