7.18.2010

Adios Iowa----Day 52

Good bye midwest. Goodbye to corn fields, creeks, hills, gravel roads, Casey's General Store, Funaro's Deli with those amazing cookies, The Outside Scoop (homeade ice cream), Simpson College, Blank Performing Arts Center, Des Moines and all your antique stores, Apprentice Artists, Principal Artists and Staff, goodbye city with no mall, Target or Joanns, goodbye sucky washer and dryer, Goodbye Nauvoo- we're so happy we got to visit. Goodbye Chicago, maybe we'll see you again soon.



I'm sure we'll miss you from time to time.

Not sure when I'll be able to blog again, but I promise we'll be back soon! Tomorrow, Gabe plans on listening to opera for at least 6 hours in the car to learn a new role. Wish me luck. I'm not sure I can take it in large doses.

Thanks for your love and for still reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move! Can't wait to hear about your new adventures in....where will you be? I'm sure we'll find out soon.