4.07.2010

Easter



I hope everyone had an amazing Easter. We wish we could have celebrated with our family as well, but instead we were with our very close friends.We had a fun dinner, played games and laughed a lot. Gabe made the beautiful Easter Eggs, with glitter even. I made the Peeps bunny banner from this really great blog. It took me way too long to make it. I was pretty sick of yellow felt when I was done, but it turned out pretty cute. They look like the peeps, right? Sort, of I guess.

We had a pretty lazy weekend, very nice. It was nice to take a step back and consider the true importance of this holiday, that we dress up with bunnies and eggs. I am so greatful for my Savior and for His ultimate sacrifice. How could we ever know or understand all that He went through to save us.
Thank You for saving me.

5 comments:

Gretchen J'Deene said...

Love the felt bunnies!!! So happy you had a wonderful Easter! The glitter is a nice touch too!:)

Linda and Cathy said...

So happy you had a wonderful Easter. Everything looked great!

Mrs. Blimes said...

Awe you made the "Peeps!" I love those! And your mantle looks so good! I am struggling w/mine right now for real!

Kelsy and Brad said...

The peeps banner is too cute! And I'm totally in love with the idea of putting peeps in the candle holders!

Carol Ciullo said...

Hi! I love the "Peep" garland!!! So cute! I would love those!! So cute! Love,
Aunt Ca