4.20.2010

April 16, 1983

Yep, that's my birthday. 27 years. I had a "holy crap" moment that morning. Why did I feel so different? Maybe it had to do with all the "10 year reunion" emails I kept getting, or that fact that people keep telling me, "wow you're 27, that's old." What a day. It was fabulous though. My friends at work treated me soooo nice. When I got to work my desk looked like this...
and this...

 Then they made me breakfast burritos, cheesecake, brownies and cookies. H-E-L-L-O.

Then I came home to my sweetheart and he took me to an amazing restaurant called Mark's. It was fabulous. Tomato salad, soft shell crab (interesting), escolar and Gabe had steak. Then gelato. Pretty much amazing!
And...look what I got, oooooohh
It's so purty!

3 comments:

Gretchen J'Deene said...

Happy Birthday! 27 is a great age! Every year just gets better!!

Unknown said...

Ah, happy birthday! You look fabulous for being 27! Just kidding, you look fabulous all the time. Age is just a number.

Eric and Hayley said...

That ring is beautiful! Congrats on being 27 and looking oh so young and gorgeous still :)