6.08.2009

Home

Our bedding. I made the duvet cover out of two queen flat sheets. At first I was kind of bored with it, but the pillows help bring the look together. It was all inspired by the beautiful shams and the neck pillow that I got for a steal at Pottery Barn. Then to add something extra I made the Euro Pillows (I think that's what they're called) after seeing some pictures on the Pottery Barn website that had amazing huge pillows in the background. I just copied the dimensions and then found the fabric by designer Joel Dewberry. Fun right?

Then, because I am obsessive about the garden, some more pics. Keep growing beauties...




First red tomato. It was amazing!

My very own hidden Mickey



2 comments:

Gretchen J'Deene said...

Way to go Christina! Your bedding looks great! You are a pro!

Anonymous said...

Your garden is beautiful and your taste is exquisite. I wish I had such gifts! Gabe's a lucky guy!