11.02.2008

Lazy Hollow Halloween

Unfortunately, our halloween...very uneventful. I actually was sick with strep throat, which was simply awful. Gabe was sweet and stayed home from a costume party to take care of me. He made a spooky supper consisting of Blood soup, Snotty sandwhiches, and Foot Beer. It was terrifying! :)

Gabe and I were talking the other day and I said if we have a baby girl someday... when should we dress her up as Snow White for halloween, the first year, second year, every year? He said that I should wait until she's older so she can understand the reason behind it. I don't think I can wait that long. :) The princess costumes are too much. Hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Alex and Garrett said...

I had no idea you guys had a blog! Well, consider us followers now. I'm glad you had a fun, and uneventful, Halloween. Ours was very busy and I was wiped out afterwards. We look forward to seeing you both in December!